I have an addiction. It is art supplies.
I can't get enough! I have piles of empty sketchbooks and loads of blank pads of mixed media paper and canvases ready to go at a moments notice. I also love to try out new supplies and materials hitting the market and of course I have a few tried and true favorites that I always have with me.
I also have many projects going all the time, oodles of class plans in the works and lots and lots of looming deadlines. When I travel I take a lot of supplies with me so I can work on my various projects, class plans and also to do art just for fun!
Even though I carry around a big box of paints, pencils, markers and more there are just a few MUST have supplies I carry around every single day. These are my favorite supplies and the tools I always have within reach on my studio table and in my carry around art pouch. Check out the list below!
Here is the list!
1. Three Copic multiliner markers size, 0.05, 0.25, & 0.35
2. Prismacolor fine line marker size, 01
3. Faber Castell Pitt artist pen size, B
4. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Mechanical pencil HB size, 0.7
5. Two round paint brushes size, 3 & 8
6. Two flat paint brushes size, 6 & 10
7. Pentel Aquash Water Brush size, medium
I would love to hear and see what your favorite go to supplies are! Leave me a comment below and take a pic of your favorite supplies and post it to Instagram or your favorite social media network so I can check it out! Tag me @DrawRiot and use #MyGoToSupplies