I am just about done with another year of creating every day and its time for a giveaway to thank all of you who have followed my journey over the last 2 years! Before we get to the giveaway I have put some thought into helping everyone keep on track with their daily pages and some of you have been asking for some ideas on what to put on your pages. SO I will be providing a prompt for the first 2 months of 2017! For me the first 60-ish days were the hardest so 2 months of prompts should get you well on your way to a creative new year! I will also be using #DrawRiotDaily so please join in and we can all share our daily creative practice and cheer each other on plus its always fun to see how everyone interprets the prompts! The 2017 January Prompt list is below along with some photo highlights from 2016, a new daily Moleskine video about my favorite products and process AND details on the giveaway!
The little Moleskine I have been using is busting at the seams!
In just a few days I will put this little book to the side and start over again with a new one. My husband joined the daily action this year and so have a lot of online friends and it has been so awesome to see everyones pages! Everyone is on Instagram so check them out! @kialagives @etsandman @neshasha @nonnygreen @lynda_briggs_paintings @suzanne_marie_studio @plotzz @realms_of_nowhere @pauladevi
I have been asked many times over the last 2 years about my little book, what supplies I use and what to do about the super thin pages etc., so I have updated my Moleskine video. ( Click HERE if you want to see the original video) In this new video I talk about my favorite go to supplies, how I decide what to draw, paint or collage and what I have learned over the last 2 years of working in this tiny book.
Sadly Moleskine has decided to not make a 2017 XS Blank Daily Diary book. (Email them HERE if you want then to bring it back for 2018!) I went online and ordered a few 2014 books because I really enjoy the size of this book and it is nice to have enough pages to cover a whole year.
Now for the giveaway!
I really wanted to make this a fun giveaway and thank you for all of the likes, comments, follows and love I have gotten over the past 2 years while I have been on this creative journey, so I will be giving away -
FOUR Moleskine #DrawRiotDaily starter kits!! (pictured below with some extra goodies thrown in, colors will vary a bit) I will give 1 kit away on each of my following pages: This Blog, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube (see entry details below)
In this kit you will get a little bit of all of my favorite "go to supplies" that I talked about in my video. Along with scraps of ephemera / collage pieces from my personal stash! YAY ;)
Here is how you can enter to win at each location!
Blog: WINNER - Molly A. (email sent)
1. Comment on this blog post and tell me why creating everyday is important to you.
2. Sign up for my newsletter/blog updates in you don't already get them.
3. Follow me on Instagram, Like me on Facebook or Subscribe to my YouTube if you don't already.
Thats it! I will pick a winner on Sunday December 25th at 8pm EST
(I will email the winner from my list of subscribers and update the blog post with the winners name once I draw it!)
Instagram: WINNER - @ConcernedOwl (Image posted & DM Sent)
1. Comment on my giveaway Instagram post and tell me why creating everyday is important to you.
2. Follow me on Instagram and tag 2 friends who you think might be interested in joining the fun!
3. Like my DrawRiot Facebook page or Subscribe to my YouTube if you don't already.
4. Bonus entry if you Re-Gram my Giveaway pic!
Thats it! I will pick a winner on Sunday December 25th at 9pm EST
(I will post an image of the winners name once I draw it!)
Facebook: WINNER - Tiffani Knowles ( Tag and message sent)
1. Comment on my giveaway Facebook post and tell me why creating everyday is important to you.
2. Like my DrawRiot Facebook page and tag 2 friends.
3. Follow me on Instagram or Subscribe to my YouTube if you don't already.
4. Bonus entry if you share my Giveaway post on Facebook!
Thats it! I will pick a winner on Sunday December 25th at 10pm EST
(Watch those Facebook comments for a tag that you are the winner!)
YouTube: WINNER - Beth Perry (Winner comment posted)
1. Comment on my #DrawRiotDaily Moleskine Giveaway 2017 Video on YouTube and tell me why creating everyday is important to you.
2. Subscribe to my YouTube if you don't already.
3. Follow me on Instagram or Like my DrawRiot Facebook if you don't already.
Thats it! I will pick a winner on Sunday December 25th at 11pm EST
(Watch those youtube comments for a reply that you are the winner!)
Good Luck EVERYONE! Feel free to enter at each location if you want to!
Wishing you all Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!
XOXO - Tori Weyers aka @DrawRiot